• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12 August OCS Class

MGreg_83

Hello everybody, I'm scheduled for this class date and waiting for the finsel letter. I was given the Prorec on June 6th, My board date was May 21st, 2018 for Supply. I am hopeful everything goes smoothly and according to plan. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Attachments

• OCS SURVIVOR'S GUIDE DEC2017.pdf
    908.8 KB · Views: 46

Spartans1991

I sincerely hope that we have more people here soon... ?
Get ready for a flood this upcoming week. A bunch of people got pushed back because of NUPOC but at my district letters weren't being signed because of the 4th this week so I was told expect next week.

GlassBanger

IntelO
Contributor
Oh that makes sense. My recruiter heard a firm date for me from Millington but the Chief there also told him that my FINSEL wouldn't come until next week.

Spartans1991

Oh that makes sense. My recruiter heard a firm date for me from Millington but the Chief there also told him that my FINSEL wouldn't come until next week.
I haven't been told an official date yet either but I'm expecting this date but was told August or September so we'll see. Hopefully I get a date next week just so I can make plans.