• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12 APRIL 2020 OCS CLASS

studmuffin

Hey y'all, I'm a non-prior California resident and my recruiter just told me I'm not going to attend this class. According to him, news was just released stating that CA, NY and WA residents are being placed on hold for OCS selectees.

Good luck and go kick some ass for me!

Hey y'all, I'm a non-prior California resident and my recruiter just told me I'm not going to attend this class. According to him, news was just released stating that CA, NY and WA residents are being placed on hold for OCS selectees.

Good luck and go kick some ass for me!

Literally moments after I finished my last post after getting off the phone with my local recruiter (I have since moved back to Maine after doing my recruiting/processing in San Diego), my processor from San Diego called me and said that while the April 12 class is getting moved up, I am still characterized as April 12 / Cancelled because I went through my original recruitment/processing while a resident of San Diego. I haven't lived in San Diego since summer of 2019, so I'm hoping I will be allowed to report on March 29, but right now I have no idea when I will be reporting.

God this virus is really throwing a wrench in everyone's plans. Hopefully we'll both be able to get to OCS as soon as possible.

I'm in NYC but have been quarantining for the past 5 days since returning home from France, but I fully expect to be screwed over by this since NY is the new epicenter. Goddamn. Hope everyone gets there eventually.

guitarist57

Thick thighs save lives
Just got off the phone with my recruiter (coming from Ohio). She told me the 12 April class is cancelled. They’re pulling people from this class to 29 March or delaying us a week to the 19 April class. Has anyone heard the same?

EM123

For all active, I just got off the phone with Chief Brown. He sent us an email about a week ago. He said that everybody in the 12april class is getting moved to the 03may class. That is all the information he gave me, but the first actual information I've received from millington since I was told I was selected. He said they would be writing all ORDMODS.

ASterr

Just got off the phone with my recruiter (coming from Ohio). She told me the 12 April class is cancelled. They’re pulling people from this class to 29 March or delaying us a week to the 19 April class. Has anyone heard the same?

I was originally scheduled for the April 12 class but was delayed 1 week and am now shipping April 19.