• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

10 March 2017 Pilot/NFO Board

Justin Dowd

HeloGuy87
Hey Guys!
Well the time has come. I have been on here for 2 years and now I finally get to apply for OCS. The 10 March 2017 board is the one I am going to apply for and was hoping to get to know some people that are applying for this board. I applied for STA- 21 in 2015 and I am sure I have met some of you from that route. Good luck to all of the Applicants! Here are my Stats.

Name: AWR1 (NAC/AW/IUSS) Justin Dowd
TIS: 11 Years
Evals (Newest to Oldest): #1 of 21 EP, #1 of 28 EP, #2 of 26 EP, #4 of 22 MP, MP
Degree: Bachelors of Science in Management
GPA: 3.65 Cum Laude
ASTB-E: 51 6/7/6
Collateral Duties: Command Career Counselor (9588 NEC earned), Command Sponsor Coordinator, Indoc coordinator, Volunteer Coordinator, ESO
PFA: Excellent, Excellent, Excellent
LOR's: 1 CAPT (COS of Naval War College), 1 CDR- Prior CO, 1 LCDR- Ops O
Prior Submission - 2015 STA-21
Volunteer Hours - 150+ (2016)

I am interested in all of your stats and if you have any areas for improvement recommendations for me, I'd love to hear it! Looking forward to meeting all of you!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hey Guys!
Well the time has come. I have been on here for 2 years and now I finally get to apply for OCS. The 10 March 2017 board is the one I am going to apply for and was hoping to get to know some people that are applying for this board. I applied for STA- 21 in 2015 and I am sure I have met some of you from that route. Good luck to all of the Applicants! Here are my Stats.

Name: AWR1 (NAC/AW/IUSS) Justin Dowd
TIS: 11 Years
Evals (Newest to Oldest): #1 of 21 EP, #1 of 28 EP, #2 of 26 EP, #4 of 22 MP, MP
Degree: Bachelors of Science in Management
GPA: 3.65 Cum Laude
ASTB-E: 51 6/7/6
Collateral Duties: Command Career Counselor (9588 NEC earned), Command Sponsor Coordinator, Indoc coordinator, Volunteer Coordinator, ESO
PFA: Excellent, Excellent, Excellent
LOR's: 1 CAPT (COS of Naval War College), 1 CDR- Prior CO, 1 LCDR- Ops O
Prior Submission - 2015 STA-21
Volunteer Hours - 150+ (2016)

I am interested in all of your stats and if you have any areas for improvement recommendations for me, I'd love to hear it! Looking forward to meeting all of you!

OP/Mods, please change the thread to "23 Jan 17 Pilot/NFO Thread". The dates are mixed up with the 23 January 2017 board being next (as of today). The 10 Mar 17 date you have is the suggested NRD due date for the following board.

Please change the thread title to avoid confusion amongst civilian applicants/Fleet applicants on here. Least thing we need is a "chicken little" applicant (we have many here) calling his recruiter and arguing or panicking over bad gouge. Also, for future reference you should always follow the FY17 OCS BOARD SKED located right here in the Navy OCS thread.

Justin Dowd

HeloGuy87
Thanks. I could not figure out how to edit the title so I made a new thread with the date which you provided. Sorry about that.

jwm90

Coffee > Sleep
I believe that this is the same board I'm applying to. Either way best of luck!