• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

10 Dec 2017 OCS Class

LS2 here... The CO and XO at my command are always on travel. Are they the ones who will pass me my official final select? Will I get the email?

Hayley D.

Anyone know what the leave period will be this year?
I think they are determined the beginning of November, but I looked at a few from the past years and they seem to follow this format:
Period 1: 7 Days starting Friday before Christmas, ending 0730 the following Friday
Period 2: 7 Days starting Friday after Christmas, ending 0730 following Friday.

Not sure how it'll work for this class as it starts so close to the leave period. Sucks to get your indoc split in half.

I hope you all are getting in shape because the second day is the pfa. I will probably be getting a sub 10min run time with 100 push ups and sit ups, but I hear they will probably not count them all. They like perfect form only.

Safashton

I hope you all are getting in shape because the second day is the pfa. I will probably be getting a sub 10min run time with 100 push ups and sit ups, but I hear they will probably not count them all. They like perfect form only.

That's pretty amazing stats for your PFA, but I don't believe there is any advantage to doing a single pushup more than outstanding high.