• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1 room available in House-P'cola Beach

rugby mike

I'm leaving API next week and have a room available for rent in a fully furnished townhouse on Pensacola Beach. The house is 2300sq feet w/4 car garage. It's a 4 bedroom house but we have been living only with three people to keep an extra room to study. We are the first people to live here so it has all new appliances and all that. Really is a great place to live...sucks I have to go to Vance. Rent is about $650/month for 3 people and will be a little less if you want to pull in a 4th person. PM me if you are interested.

*FYI...drive to base is about 25min but is definately worth it for where you live.

JBM

Gainfully Employeed
None
I lived out by the beach in P-cola and it was a great time. It's best in the summer when the beach is busy but an SNFO would be able to have a great time close to home all year on the beach.