• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1 July 2018 OCS Class

Khaotiicx

♫♥
Just starting the thread!

Hoping I'll get some replies here for those in this class. I was told last night that this was my confirmed date!
Maybe some of us can get together a few days earlier to get acquainted and arrive together?

Can't wait to meet you all-
-Krista

B

bcczepinski

Checking in, First post on this forum. I also received the confirmation date of July 1st. Would be possibly willing to meet a few days earlier to get acquainted.

PRO REC Y: SNA

V/R Brayan

Khaotiicx

♫♥
Did you both get FIN SEL?
My recruiter must have. He said he had confirmation that I was in the 1 July class and would have other information for me to follow. I still have to turn in my transcripts in 2 weeks, so I am not sure if he is waiting on my final grades to give me anything else. Did you get FIN SEL for this class?

OT-VA

My recruiter must have. He said he had confirmation that I was in the 1 July class and would have other information for me to follow. I still have to turn in my transcripts in 2 weeks, so I am not sure if he is waiting on my final grades to give me anything else. Did you get FIN SEL for this class?
I've been sort of in and out of coms with my OR since starting my graduate degree, but he mentioned that July 1 is the projected date given that I have to complete a thesis component for the degree by June. It's a bit of a time crunch, but I hope to have things squared away once I get back Stateside. What are you studying?

not_the_lasagna

pilot

My circumstances are exactly the same. Assuming I graduate, this is the class! Can't wait to get there.

Just starting the thread!

Hoping I'll get some replies here for those in this class. I was told last night that this was my confirmed date!
Maybe some of us can get together a few days earlier to get acquainted and arrive together?

Can't wait to meet you all-
-Krista
If I may ask, which board deadline did you all apply for?