• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

08 March 09

tatton

?

Question for both of you, when were you pro-rec'd?
I don't know what pro-rec means. I am enlisted now so I think we skip that step or call it something different. I put in my package back in June, and found out i was accepted in mid January. If that helps.

SBriggs

Yea, I don't know what pro-rec means either. But I put in my package back in September and found out in November that I been selected. But hey Tatton..see you up there bro! How's the preparation coming along?

tatton

Preparation is not going as good as I had planned. I will get it down though. How is it going for you? Are you getting scared yet? I am so elated! I still can't believe it.

tatton

Ther is one other person on navyocs.com

tatton----29M---METOC--AG2/3Years--Durango, CO
gwoo85---23M---SWO----Non-Prior-----San Diego, CA/Grand Jct, CO

maybe we can all get some dinner that Saturday night?

SBriggs

Im having a little bit of mixed emotions...Im excited and nervous. Just don't know what to expect. But, I should be fine...we gotta help eachother get through it...lol But, yea we should all go out to eat that Saturday. I'll be there that afternoon sometime. Im flying up from Florida.

bizlake

Another A-Pool Guy
Ill find out in a week or so. Got my fingers crossed for march 8th! I was set back from feb 1st due to an ankle injury