• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

08 Jan 2017 OCS Class

RewMont

Hi everyone. I received my FSL a couple of days ago for class up on 08 January. I created this thread to find others who will be in that class. I look forward to hearing from you.

RewMont

What was the wait time between y'alls PROREC yes and verbals or FINSEL about this class up date?

Times seem to vary widely from person to person. It is my understanding that among other factors, this time varies in order to align your projected OCS grad date with the additional school(s) which you will attend for your specific designator (ie; IP Basic School, Flight School, etc.)

Times seem to vary widely from person to person. It is my understanding that among other factors, this time varies in order to align your projected OCS grad date with the additional school(s) which you will attend for your specific designator (ie; IP Basic School, Flight School, etc.)
Thank you. I don't think SWO's have a follow-on other than BDOC so I wouldn't think that would effect things too much. I'm just trying to plan because my deployment schedule is really heavy and it will be difficult to get everything sorted out if I have to get flown out from a couple of the ports we hit.

CJR2016

I previously posted this to the wrong class date. This note should live in this thread. There should be more final select letters released for this date around the Thanksgiving holiday. If any of you had to get their letters tweaked for any reason, you may be receiving formal orders soon. This was inforation that my OR shared with me this week. He has been spot on during thiswhole process. Best of luck to you all!

CK#4

I previously posted this to the wrong class date. This note should live in this thread. There should be more final select letters released for this date around the Thanksgiving holiday. If any of you had to get their letters tweaked for any reason, you may be receiving formal orders soon. This was inforation that my OR shared with me this week. He has been spot on during thiswhole process. Best of luck to you all!
I really pray/hope so

TASSER

Tentatively checking in. Got my PROREC for SNA and SNFO earlier today. Age critical, (27 on May 14th) so I'm aiming for this OCS class.

Fingers crossed, and congrats/good luck to everyone already here!