• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

05 April 2009

Res784

Yeah, the JPAS papers. Sucks that I might be leaving with only a few days of notice, but that's the name of the game :) Gave a one-week notice to my boss but she knew it would be happening soon.

This morning when my processor said "I think they've got you in the April 5th class...." my jaw dropped

Res784

Yeah - 2 of 3 pages went through for me today. Hoping for a later class, but its outta my hands! :)

kevoGTO

SNA select OCS 8Sept07, ProRec SNA 26Jan09
You will be class 20-09. Good Luck to you. You will probably be getting my current CDI since we graduate on Friday.

Congrats on graduating!

When I was there in '07, I had GySgt Yacovone. Incredible dude. I think I heard he has moved on. Also there at that time were Center, Salazar (I think he was since promoted to GySgt), Walters, Saul, and the really tall dude that was like 40-something and could run a perfect 20-something PRT...I forgot his name, but he was legit.

Who is your CDI now? He a teacher or a beater?

RedFive

pilot
None
Contributor
Well here I am sitting in OCS. I have two minutes before I have to wrap it up and goto chow. Aww shoot....immediate warning. Oh well, later!