• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

04 MAR 19 IWC BOARD

Nichol Klee

NK_Reserves
Still nothing in my BOL. Is this normal? I read in previous posts that others have received Y and N in BOL already. I thought BOL is updated for everyone as a whole. Beginning to wonder if my package made it to the board. I am preparing for the June board, but I would like to know what the results were, good or bad. Anyone else still waiting?

amarie

Still nothing in my BOL. Is this normal? I read in previous posts that others have received Y and N in BOL already. I thought BOL is updated for everyone as a whole. Beginning to wonder if my package made it to the board. I am preparing for the June board, but I would like to know what the results were, good or bad. Anyone else still waiting?

I'm a civilian applicant but I just heard back on Tues (unfortunately it was a no). My recruiter told me he heard from the packet processor, not from a system update. Hope you hear something soon and good luck on the next board if this one was a no!

exNavyOffRec

I'm a civilian applicant but I just heard back on Tues (unfortunately it was a no). My recruiter told me he heard from the packet processor, not from a system update. Hope you hear something soon and good luck on the next board if this one was a no!

The no doesn't surprise me given that your GPA is on the low side, you should look at SWO as an option, or do something like start a post graduate degree during your 6 month wait in between applications.

amarie

The no doesn't surprise me given that your GPA is on the low side, you should look at SWO as an option, or do something like start a post graduate degree during your 6 month wait in between applications.

Thank you for the suggestion - I thought I was too old for SWO? Do you know if the age requirement changed? Or is it relatively easy to get a waiver?

amarie

I must have missed your age, in the meantime look at post grad degrees while you are 6 month wait between applications

Will do, thank you again for the suggestion. Hopefully getting enrolled in a program will help make me more competitive on the next board

AlphabetSoup

Sorry to be tardy to the party.
But I got selected for CW.
Currently a CTR2 and my five year mark is this week. If anyone is curious to know what went in my package I’ll be happy to post to help others with their future packages. Congrats to everyone who got selected and keep trying for all those who didn’t get selected this time. You got it.

ngd2018

Any active duty still waiting on results for this board, specifically for 1810 and/or 1830? Looks like a few AD have received their results, wondering how much longer I'll be waiting!

codevent

Any active duty still waiting on results for this board, specifically for 1810 and/or 1830? Looks like a few AD have received their results, wondering how much longer I'll be waiting!

Did you check the at board list? You may not have made the board, It happened to me my first application.

ngd2018

Did you check the at board list? You may not have made the board, It happened to me my first application.
I know I received an email from Mr. Celestin containing the medical approval. Beyond that I was under the (possibly mistaken) impression that if I did not make board I would be notified. Is there a way to access the at board list?