• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

04 December 2016

Hello all!

I believe I'm among the first to receive this class date, so I've created a thread for us all to get to know each other. I will post the link to the Facebook group as soon as I make it.

Also, if you don't do Facebook, feel free to PM me your email/ phone number so I can start a group contact list.

It would be great if those of us who live nearby each other could meet up and work out/ help each other prepare.

Best of luck to those of you still waiting!

Anyone else with this class date, the group is called OCS 04 December 2016

If you have trouble finding it, please message me!

Mr.B

I just requested to join the facebook group. Looking forward to meeting you all.

I heard this class up date had a lot of openings. Any info on how long between your pro-rec and when you found out about this date? All the rumors say they still need to pull people from more recent boards for this. Thanks :)

I heard this class up date had a lot of openings. Any info on how long between your pro-rec and when you found out about this date? All the rumors say they still need to pull people from more recent boards for this. Thanks :)
Hey Kelsey. I got my PROREC Y in April. Didn't get my FINSEL letter until October.

Then again, I went SWO, and that kind of seems to be the theme for us. Hopefully you're in another community so you can join us next month!

CK#4

Hey Kelsey. I got my PROREC Y in April. Didn't get my FINSEL letter until October.

Then again, I went SWO, and that kind of seems to be the theme for us. Hopefully you're in another community so you can join us next month!
Hey there Tangerine, yours is the latest I have heard of. Also, you must've been in for FY17 or put later for open for availability. FINSELs even for SWOs have generally been quicker than 6 months to hear back.

CK#4

The same thing happened to me! See y'all in December I guess!
Does anyone know if this is a common thing? I am pretty sure they began my background check months ago before my board even met. One of my former employers reached out to me about one being conducted.

P265Orig

Anyone else with this class date, the group is called OCS 04 December 2016

If you have trouble finding it, please message me!

I tried searching for the group, but it doesn't show up in Facebook search. I just found out my date last Wednesday. I'm going the CWO route.