• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

03 November 2019 OCS Class

RFLKPTR

Greetings, all.

Getting together a thread so we can get motivated and whatnot. I'll be in this class.

RFLKPTR

That's what I'm talking about! I'll shoot you a message.

Looking forward to getting through this with you guys. Looks like eNTRS has all the quotas assigned. Full house!

Reg-A-Muffin0716

Resist, Retaliate, Press Forward!
Well, Hello, Gentlemen.

I have not received any word from my recruiter regarding my shipout date. But, it would be quite lovely to have this as the day I report back to active duty.

Duly noted, I am due to turn 30 3 weeks after said date. So, it would be bittersweet as well.

I'll go ahead and follow the group on Fb. See you there, Guys.

James Lee

Hi friends. I am penciled in for 03NOV. I have not received my final selection letter yet, but this is the planned date. Hope to learn and grow with you all together in Newport soon.

Flyboy_35

Flyboy
Was told we probably won’t receive that final select letter until 2/3 weeks until our OCS date (3Nov). Also feel free to join the Facebook group if you all would like!