• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

03 MAY OCS Class

EM123

No I haven't but it is only 9:20 here. Who is Mr. Celestin? If I hear anything from my OR I'll post it here.

Sorry to hear your stuck right now, any family or friends who could help you at the moment?
Ya, I'm crashing on a friend's couch, but it was only supposed to be for a couple of days... not months.
and Mr. Celestin is the one in charge of writing and processing all the orders for OCS, at least for active duty. He is the one that told my command I was selected.

dontskiplegs

Well I hope you can figure something out. Called my recruiter and he told me the cut the class in half. He did tell me people's circumstances were factored in to who got cut or not. I was supposed to ship last month and quit my job before then so I was given some priority. I also have a wife and child. If they know your situation being on a couch with no job it should help your chances for the next class.

TyKing

pilot
Just got the email from Mr. Celestin that 03MAY class was cancelled (or at 50% he wasn't very clear) after being told by Millington last week that I would definitely be showing up on the 19th. I have already done my household goods move and left my apartment. So now I'm pretty much homeless and they did not say how long I would have to wait. anybody else in the same boat?
I would definitely try to get in contact with a civilian recruiter, they should have the insight on classes and report dates. My guess is that you are still going to go on the 19th, but I would double check.

EM123

My CO just got off the phone with millington and there is nothing they can do. where I am located is considered a hotspot as of like yesterday so I'm at the bottom of the pile and they said they have no idea when the next class will be available for me to go.

TyKing

pilot
My CO just got off the phone with millington and there is nothing they can do. where I am located is considered a hotspot as of like yesterday so I'm at the bottom of the pile and they said they have no idea when the next class will be available for me to go.
Where are you located?