• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

03 MAY OCS Class

corn93

Good Morning everyone,
I've been looking for a thread for the class that convenes on May 3rd but couldn't find one, sooo here it is. It is a good idea for all of us to help each other out through OCS. Eventually we should make a group on FB as well once we get more people together.

corn93

A little about me,
I am currently on deployment in Okinawa Japan and will be returning to Florida April 1st. I am an E-6 station at Patrol squadron 45 and i was selected for NFO in October. Some things ive been doing to get ready for OCS are, brushing up on the info that is in Appendix B and making sure my run time stays up to par.

KittyHawk2004

Hello everyone, got my FINSEL last week with an OCS date of May 3rd with the IP community. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Fenris78

Glad to see this, I am an E-5 at NAS Jacksonville. I was also selected on October for Pilot. Looking forward to seeing everyone in May.

Was supposed to be in the April 12 class, got pushed due to coronavirus. My recruiter informed me today that I was being placed in this class now. Anyone else in the same situation?

Same same

How optimistic are you that we actually report as scheduled? I’m trying to be optimistic but this virus situation doesn’t appear to be getting better in the near future. Kind of a hope for the best prepare for the worst kinda deal.

dontskiplegs

How optimistic are you that we actually report as scheduled? I’m trying to be optimistic but this virus situation doesn’t appear to be getting better in the near future. Kind of a hope for the best prepare for the worst kinda deal.
I'm being optimistic but I'm not holding my breath either. I swore in three days before I was scheduled to ship earlier this month. Got a call from my OR two hours later telling me no one from CA was allowed to ship anymore and then got assigned to this class.

Until I'm boarding the plane I won't be surprised if I get a call saying it got postponed again.

I'm being optimistic but I'm not holding my breath either. I swore in three days before I was scheduled to ship earlier this month. Got a call from my OR two hours later telling me no one from CA was allowed to ship anymore and then got assigned to this class.

Until I'm boarding the plane I won't be surprised if I get a call saying it got postponed again.

I took the oath and signed everything today. Got my FINSEL as well (only electronically though), so I’m hoping everything goes as scheduled this week and I end up in Newport as planned next week.

Can’t wait to meet you all there.

EM123

Just got the email from Mr. Celestin that 03MAY class was cancelled (or at 50% he wasn't very clear) after being told by Millington last week that I would definitely be showing up on the 19th. I have already done my household goods move and left my apartment. So now I'm pretty much homeless and they did not say how long I would have to wait. anybody else in the same boat?

dontskiplegs

No I haven't but it is only 9:20 here. Who is Mr. Celestin? If I hear anything from my OR I'll post it here.

Sorry to hear your stuck right now, any family or friends who could help you at the moment?