• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board 2 MAR 2020

notacoverband

Has anyone reached out to Mr. Celestin recently? I've seen his name a couple times now... Started checking everything twice a day now instead of just once :) BOL then email then forum then Future Mustangs... LOL

EO87

Has anyone reached out to Mr. Celestin recently? I've seen his name a couple times now... Started checking everything twice a day now instead of just once :) BOL then email then forum then Future Mustangs... LOL
You might as well hunker down. At the earliest you'll hear back in 2 weeks. My last board took 2.5 weeks. Might as well relax and let it ride.

EO87

I see Mr. Celestin’s name coming up frequently, as well as on other threads. Who exactly is that?
Mr. Celestin is the Fleet OCS processor. He works at Millington. He gets all the packages, reviews them for completion and forwards them to the boards. He's a pretty nice guy for us enlisted folks to hit up with questions.

GodisGoodAlways

Trust the Process!
If someone else can confirm, I know EO87 already confirmed it before-the-fact, however got an email response today regarding 30MAR2020 board from Mr. Celestin (which I sent last two weeks ago): "All boards are on hold until further notice, however we are still accepting application and they will get process and ready for board review"

I do not want to email him again, and it might have been a simple "slip" - probably he assumed I am inquiring about the later boards. But if someone have access of AT-BOARD lists, please verify/advise. Thank you.

Camille

If someone else can confirm, I know EO87 already confirmed it before-the-fact, however got an email response today regarding 30MAR2020 board from Mr. Celestin (which I sent last two weeks ago): "All boards are on hold until further notice, however we are still accepting application and they will get process and ready for board review"

I do not want to email him again, and it might have been a simple "slip" - probably he assumed I am inquiring about the later boards. But if someone have access of AT-BOARD lists, please verify/advise. Thank you.
My recruiter said on Wednesday that selection boards have and will go on as scheduled. He relayed this soon after he received the information at his station’s weekly meeting. Hopefully that’s the most current status.

Roger O. Thornhill

1830 Aspirant
Just wanted to add some of the information I received:

Asked recruiter yesterday to confirm that my package was submitted/under consideration and we were just waiting for board results. He replied, "Pretty much." He said that he asked (presumably Millington) today but "didn't get a full answer" and told me he'd follow up Monday morning.

Seems like the recruiters may not have the full picture yet for this board. Hopefully we can hang tight and hear some better info on Monday.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Just wanted to add some of the information I received:

Asked recruiter yesterday to confirm that my package was submitted/under consideration and we were just waiting for board results. He replied, "Pretty much." He said that he asked (presumably Millington) today but "didn't get a full answer" and told me he'd follow up Monday morning.

Seems like the recruiters may not have the full picture yet for this board. Hopefully we can hang tight and hear some better info on Monday.

If you searched around... this isn’t the first time nor second or third that this has been mentioned...