• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

Turtle5403

Anxiously awaiting the AT list to be released... here's hoping 3rd time's the charm.

So pretty much if you are not on the At Board List then you aren't being seen by the board and there's nothing you can do about it? Anxiety level just went up 100%.

Thanos

So pretty much if you are not on the At Board List then you aren't being seen by the board and there's nothing you can do about it? Anxiety level just went up 100%.

Yes, it happened to me on the October board. So I hope to God it doesn’t happen again. My new recruiter was much much much better than my previous one though, so hopefully I’m good this time

AirBlair

Yes, it happened to me on the October board. So I hope to God it doesn’t happen again. My new recruiter was much much much better than my previous one though, so hopefully I’m good this time

I've had to switch recruiters as well dude. My first recruiter said I was good to meet the October board we got there and 1 month before the board my stuff is already supposed to be submitted and he was like there is something wrong with your security clearance and he said that I needed to be refingerprinted and he didnt put in my LOR I had gotten. Then he sends me to a new recruiter and the new recruiter checks and I'm already medically qualified and my security clearance was approved l. The guy was a bum I was so pissed. Happy with my new recruiter though, she is amazing!

Mike9595

This is what I have been anxious about since the end of November lol. I have been the one having to reach out to my recruiter and making sure everything's squared away so heres hoping...