• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 04 NOV 2019

Catman5211

I got notification of 22MAR. Which is hella far. I was expecting more Jan-Feb, and sweating Nov-Dec due to open female slots. Especially since my package was an ASAP one. I honestly don't know how I feel about it being so far out. But at least I'll get to graduate in whites!
Very nice you have something to look forward to. Requested the Feb class but we shall see what the Navy wants to give me

Acsantosus

Anyone know if AD is forced to op into BRS at OCS? I stayed with the old system and Would like to keep it that way if I can.

DanGro93

Just got a call today from my recruiter, Pro Rec Y. Probably a little late figured I'd just add my stats just incase anyone's still scrolling looking or doesnt know yet.

Bachelors degree in Sport management, Associates in Business administration
3.2 GPA
47 OAR
No big leadership roles besides a couple sports teams in high school
Civilian with no prior exp or service
1st time applying for Swo

hunterrr27

Been following forums on this site, but I've never posted before. Since I was PRO REC Y for this board, I thought I'd post my stats.

Applied: SWO (first time applying)
GPA: 3.01
Major: Systems Engineering
OAR: 55
LOR's: Former employer, high school mentor, family friend (not very impressive I know)

Hope to see you all in Newport!

Nicholsq

FMF DOC
This is information that keeps getting put out that isn't correct, it is straight up best qualified, sometimes that will include people with waivers, sometimes it won't, while their was an OAR waiver the senior member this time could have said he wouldn't entertain those, or only is above a certain score. In the case of some boards like Supply or IWC for years ANY waiver was almost an automatic rejection.
I don't know...i know someone who made it on this board with an oar waiver. Ultimately its about the whole package.

exNavyOffRec

I don't know...i know someone who made it on this board with an oar waiver. Ultimately its about the whole package.

not really, they take just a few minutes to scan applications, if they are looking at every aspect of the application that means that application is one they aren't sure of that app being a Pro Y or N, this is more for designators that have a higher selection rate, low selection rate they look to cut people out of the pool for little things.

To give an example they in most cases do the board in one day, 300 application in an 8 hour day means 38 applications get reviewed an hour.

parkers18

To those who have not, please update the sheet for the benefit of future or reapplying applicants. This seems to be pretty helpful.

If anyone is interested... Feel free to drop your stats in. Hopefully this will give better gouge to future SWO applicants.