• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Process - Package to OCS

exNavyOffRec

Yes! Makes sense! I feel like I knew that :/ Hm! Well, we shall see what they say about my waiver! If anything, I can still go for SWO or pursue/ obtain my masters (with a much better GPA) and then apply for Supply. Thank you again!
Supply max age now per the PA is commissioned by 35 and that is the max age with a waiver.

spolasek

Supply max age now per the PA is commissioned by 35 and that is the max age with a waiver.

Hmmmm!!! That is REALLY great to know!! You have no idea how much I appreciate that! The MBA program I’m looking into is only 10 months. If I start immediately upon under grad graduation, apply (for supply) early (like I am this time), it may just be possible to get in and commissioned in the nick of time! Assuming all goes seamlessly lol of course!

spolasek

Hmmmm!!! That is REALLY great to know!! You have no idea how much I appreciate that! The MBA program I’m looking into is only 10 months. If I start immediately upon under grad graduation, apply (for supply) early (like I am this time), it may just be possible to get in and commissioned in the nick of time! Assuming all goes seamlessly lol of course!

Ohhhh! BY 35 :/ dang. Yeah I’ve only got 5 months until I’m 35. :(

spolasek

Does ANYONE know how they actually calculate the ASTB scores? Not what the minimum score is.... but how it's calculated...

Once I submit my packet, how long will it take for me to get into OCS? (If I submit in 2023)

Some messages say months, others years, what’s the truth? I don’t understand why it would take months, let alone years to review a packet. Seems like incompetence to me.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
In May, my recruiter told me that there would be an SNA/SNFO board in September. However I know there is suppose to be a board for July. How much time/months is it usually between boards? Would a board in September be too soon behind a July board?

Aviation boards average usually once a quarter, but it’s not rare for that tempo to change, as in, a board convened sooner or later than that.