• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Where to live near new river

Millerlight21

Ok I've heard the general comments of close to Wilmington is nice or up north in E.I. I've spent pleanty of time in or around jacksonville but never lived here. Can I get ideas of where and why people would suggest to look to buy? Proximity to the beach, city, work, shopping, places to eat ect. would be greatly appreciated.

Fallonflyr

pilot
I used to rent a condo at Pebble Beach on Emerald Is. Great beach, great location, and all for $400 a month, furnished. This was over 25 years ago while doing a FAC tour.

KBayDog

Ok I've heard the general comments of close to Wilmington is nice or up north in E.I. I've spent pleanty of time in or around jacksonville but never lived here. Can I get ideas of where and why people would suggest to look to buy? Proximity to the beach, city, work, shopping, places to eat ect. would be greatly appreciated.

Where'd you go to school?