• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What Are my Chances Now?

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor

jarhead

UAL CA; retired hinge
pilot
Hold on there mate, he's not a FAG yet ...my sources say the author is an Ensign in VT-21 (currently out on the El Centro Weps det) flying T-45's which is a far cry from being a FAG.

Back on topic though, an Ensign charging 70+ bucks for a book on how to become a military pilot... bright guy. Callsign forthcoming, I'm sure. What kills me is that people pay cash for any of this bullshit when all they have to do is read Airwarriors or Baseops and get the gouge for free. Whatever.

S/F

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
Hold on there mate, he's not a FAG yet ...my sources say the author is an Ensign in VT-21 (currently out on the El Centro Weps det) flying T-45's which is a far cry from being a FAG.

Back on topic though, an Ensign charging 70+ bucks for a book on how to become a military pilot... bright guy. Callsign forthcoming, I'm sure. What kills me is that people pay cash for any of this bullshit when all they have to do is read Airwarriors or Baseops and get the gouge for free. Whatever.

S/F

I indeed did give him way too much credit. He did make it past the Hummer cut though so he's sort of headed that way.

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
I know the guy! Didn't believe it at first when the text messages and emails started coming in. "No effing way, this has got to be a different dude." Nope, it is him.

LFCFan

*Insert nerd wings here*
Maybe he's an AW member and that "calculator" is just a set of dice that have nothing on them whatsoever...

jtmedli

pilot
I know the guy! Didn't believe it at first when the text messages and emails started coming in. "No effing way, this has got to be a different dude." Nope, it is him.

Tell him that all of Naval Aviation said, "Thanks...now go haze yourself."