• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Website failure

Flugelman

Contributor
Websan, or whoever,
Every time I use the "What's New" tab it goes to "Page not Found". This has been happening for 4 days now. If it's a known problem never mind.

AllYourBass

I'm okay with the events unfolding currently
pilot
Websan, or whoever,
Every time I use the "What's New" tab it goes to "Page not Found". This has been happening for 4 days now. If it's a known problem never mind.

The tab is currently working for me, but I also noticed a lot of Internal Error 500 or whatever that would prevent me from accessing AW over the past few days.

Flugelman

Contributor
Just tried Chrome an it's working here. I wonder if an IE update might be the problem. I'll have to try on Wifey's desktop as she is running an earlier version.

Machine

Super *********
pilot
None
Site Admin
Hrmm, I'm using IE9, and that button works for me...Did you try clearing out your cache or anything like that?

Flugelman

Contributor
Hrmm, I'm using IE9, and that button works for me...Did you try clearing out your cache or anything like that?

Yes, I did a major cleanup (CCleaner) and reboot this morning and just now got around to checking things. It's working now. You'd think a guy who usta make a living on these things would be a little quicker on the draw, huh? :rolleyes: