• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Switching Recruiters

AC_Com198

My recruiter is fantastic. Still, I'm thinking about switching for two reasons.

First: Last January, I was still in school in D.C. and started the process with an OR in Maryland. I've since graduated, and moved back to North Carolina.

Second: My recruiter is swamped. In July, I submitted a MED read--I'm still waiting on the results. He has many applicants waiting on MED reads, and on top of that, he's traveling quite a bit.

I'd like to finish MEPS down here, if possible; would switching recruiters allow this? More broadly, would switching recruiters move things along (for both of us)? And would it be rude for me to ask?

Any advice is appreciated!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
My recruiter is fantastic. Still, I'm thinking about switching for two reasons.

First: Last January, I was still in school in D.C. and started the process with an OR in Maryland. I've since graduated, and moved back to North Carolina.

Second: My recruiter is swamped. In July, I submitted a MED read--I'm still waiting on the results. He has many applicants waiting on MED reads, and on top of that, he's traveling quite a bit.

I'd like to finish MEPS down here, if possible; would switching recruiters allow this? More broadly, would switching recruiters move things along (for both of us)? And would it be rude for me to ask?

Any advice is appreciated!

Dude, just ask.