• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Spacious 4/2.5 with all new flooring

STROKE

DSC04679.JPGDSC04793.JPGDSC04794.JPGhouse.jpghouse back.jpg Your new home, 3677 Light Horse Look. Plenty of room for you and your family with 4 beds 2.5 baths. Be close to work, and your children will get a great education at the Landstown Schools. New flooring for a new family! Fresh laminate throughout the entire down stairs and in the master bedroom, fresh tile in the bathrooms. New counter tops not pictured. New carpets have been ordered for the remainder of the house are being installed in the next few weeks. Enjoy entertaining and relaxing on the back deck, and avoid the bugs on the screened in porch. Want to get out? Well shopping and restaurants are just a few minutes away. The property owner's association keeps the entire neighborhood looking nice presentable. No smoking inside or out. More pictures to follow as soon as the work is complete!

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
You might want to start with some more basic info, like whatever STATE is it in? And maybe is it for sale OR for rent?

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
We should make it a game, who ever guesses the correct state gets first's months rent for free!

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
You might want to start with some more basic info, like whatever STATE is it in? And maybe is it for sale OR for rent?
Meh looks like ol' Stroke is a 'hit & run kinda guy? Hasn't checked back since posting this house on 09/17.

Guessing Beaufort/SC area
Profile indicates So. Carolina so you're most likely right!;)
BzB

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
I'll guess Guam. Ridiculous odds, but what the heck. Can we make two guesses, kinda like roulette?

KBayDog

Flag_of_Communist_California.jpg