• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

San Diego (NASNI) Downtown Condo - Roommate Watned (2100 sq ft)

KHOW

Both my roommate and I are helicopter pilots (LTJGs) flying out of NASNI. He is deploying in about a month and we're looking for someone to take over his part of the lease. The term will be for at least 6 months+ (I might move out after 6months and you'd have to find another roommate, but Im not sure yet). Its in the heart of Little Italy in downtown San Diego. 15 min walk to the bars ($7 cab) and <15min drive into work every morning. The place is huge: 2 stories, 25ft ceilings, and a giant living room space. You'd have the downstairs portion with your own bedroom / bath / shower. Rent will be $1450 a month + ~$150 in utilities. Pictures in the link below. Email me if interested:

kdhoward83@gmail.com

http://www.trulia.com/homes/photos/.../2265916-1501-India-St-604-San-Diego-CA-92101

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Can you humor me and answer a question for me? What's the parking like? Is it covered or are the two spots outside? That place is HUGE and nice.

KHOW

Two spots in a covered garage underneath the complex. You'd get your own spot with a remote to open the garage.