• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Room in San Diego

navrn

Hellooooo nurse!
Alright peeps, I know I'm asking for it - but I have an awesome place in San Diego with a room coming available in August! I'm looking for a fellow military officer - guy or gal, doesn't matter to me so long as you can clean up after yourself, pay rent, and don't take yourself too seriously.

The property is a 3BR/2.5BA townhome/condo in the Hillcrest area with a 2 car garage, lots of space and within walking distance to lots of bars and great food. I love it!

Anyone seriously interested shoot me a PM for more details or pictures.

navrn

Hellooooo nurse!
I've got pictures if anyone is interested and wants to see. The place is still available too.

3BR/2.5BA 1800sqft townhome/condo in Hillcrest within walking distance to the fabulous bars and restaurants of HC (even the farmers market!). There is quick access to freeways, and 15mins or less to all bases in the SD area (add 5mins for Miramar). Features high ceilings, 2 car garage, balcony from main level and large patio on ground level, W/D in unit... and a 52" flatscreen! The room for rent is large enough for a king size bed AND dresser/drawers AND desk! The third room is kept vacant for guests/visitors. Lease terms are negotiable, 9-12months preferred. I am in the Navy and have a quirky work schedule but enjoy making the most of my days off. I'm generally up for any adventure but sometimes just hang out with the video games, or eat/movie. I'm pretty easy-going and social (with nerd tendencies). PM me if interested...