• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Room For Rent in San Diego

pogo

pilot
I am first tour helo pilot stationed at North Island looking for someone to rent my spare bedroom with private bath in University Heights. It's a large bedroom, especially by San Diego standards, and is currently furnished, but could be empty. The house itself is 3 bedrooms, built in 2004 and is fully furnished. There's a tranquil backyard with bamboo and the house is close to coffee shops, amazing restaurants and fun bars. The neighborhood has tons of character and is filled with historic houses and funky shops. It's 20 minutes to NASNI, 10 minutes to Balboa, 15 minutes to Miramar and 15 min to 32nd Street.

I am going to be gone most of the summer and fall for workups and then am leaving in Dec/Jan for an 8 month deployment, so we'd really only be roommates for a few weeks here and there. Rent is $1000/mo which includes all utilities/cable/internet/alarm system/lawn maintenance etc. Parking would be street parking until I leave for deployment, at which point you would then have full use of the 2 car garage. Sorry, no pets.

Please PM me for additional info and pictures.