• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Recruiter advice

danoma08

So my package was set to be sent to board. I haven't heard anything from my recruiter in two months. When I talked to him he told me he was transferred. What do you recommend to do next? I have a few ideas bit I was wondering what the community thinks. I turn 35 in September so I know I don't have a lot of time left to for what I would like to do. Thoughts?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
So my package was set to be sent to board. I haven't heard anything from my recruiter in two months. When I talked to him he told me he was transferred. What do you recommend to do next? I have a few ideas bit I was wondering what the community thinks. I turn 35 in September so I know I don't have a lot of time left to for what I would like to do. Thoughts?

Call the NORS office or assuming you worked with an officer processor reach out to him or her. There certainly has to be more than one OR out there.

danoma08

Call the NORS office or assuming you worked with an officer processor reach out to him or her. There certainly has to be more than one OR out there.
Yea, the first step will be to call the recruiting office in San Diego (since there's no officer recruiting office here). Thank you.