• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Questions about my package...

BroskiOCS

Hey everyone,

So I'm finishing up my package for SWO and I'm about to bring all of my official high school/college transcripts to my PS1 to verify as original to place in my package. I ordered all my official transcripts (and kept them sealed) months ago because I knew I would need them. On the high school transcript request (page 11-12 of OCS application) I just noticed that there is additional info on there that the school officials are supposed to complete when they send my transcript (GPA, GPA scale, rank in class etc).

My question is:

A) Do I even need to bother with including my high school transcripts since I'm applying for OCS? If not....do I just leave out the three pages in the application regarding transcript request?

B) If so, do I need this questionnaire to be sent to my high school for completion?

BREAK

Is anyone familiar with computing the final score for the PRT information? I don't believe there is an actual number that is included in PRIMS.

Thanks everyone.

Last edited:

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
A) Do I even need to bother with including my high school transcripts since I'm applying for OCS? If not....do I just leave out the three pages in the application regarding transcript request?

What does the Fleet OCS Checklist say? HINT: The answer is in the Fleet OCS Checklist...

Is anyone familiar with computing the final score for the PRT information? I don't believe there is an actual number that is included in PRIMS.

Did you talk to your CFL/ACFL about this? They might have the answer...

BroskiOCS

What does the Fleet OCS Checklist say? HINT: The answer is in the Fleet OCS Checklist...

It doesn't specifically state anything in the checklist so I'll leave it out. Just wanted to make sure. I'd rather look stupid on the message boards than the OCS board. Don't want months of preparation to be sidelined by a silly administrative error. Thanks for the info Rufio!

NCCGT

Has anyone had experience adding a "letter of remorse" to their package? Not to be confused with the writeup I did for my legal waiver, which has already been approved. I want to emphasize the portion of my waiver writeup expressing my remorse and how I've grown from my past.

Any information would be appreciated.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Has anyone had experience adding a "letter of remorse" to their package? Not to be confused with the writeup I did for my legal waiver, which has already been approved. I want to emphasize the portion of my waiver writeup expressing my remorse and how I've grown from my past.

Any information would be appreciated.

That’s what the motivational statement is for...