• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Question on the new 2807-2 form

BroskiOCS

Hey everyone,

So I have already completed my 2808 and 2807 with my PCM and deemed fully medically qualified on both forms. I just found out about this 2807-2 form that is now required. The majority of it is similar to the 2807 but a little more detailed. The few questions that I answered yes to are requiring me to send medical records to MEPS. Is this the case even though I am active duty? Could I just get my PCM to sign off on the 2807-2 as well?

The couple issues that my PCM signed off on are prior ADHD medication use and counseling (grief for a death in the family).

Is there anywhere that I have to send all these records to or will my PCM signatures on the forms suffice?

exNavyOffRec

Hey everyone,

So I have already completed my 2808 and 2807 with my PCM and deemed fully medically qualified on both forms. I just found out about this 2807-2 form that is now required. The majority of it is similar to the 2807 but a little more detailed. The few questions that I answered yes to are requiring me to send medical records to MEPS. Is this the case even though I am active duty? Could I just get my PCM to sign off on the 2807-2 as well?

The couple issues that my PCM signed off on are prior ADHD medication use and counseling (grief for a death in the family).

Is there anywhere that I have to send all these records to or will my PCM signatures on the forms suffice?

AD don't go through MEPS, you go through your PCM and the documents end up being reviewed by N3M, so who is asking for these forms?

BroskiOCS

AD don't go through MEPS, you go through your PCM and the documents end up being reviewed by N3M, so who is asking for these forms?
I apologize if my question was a little vague. Noone is actually asking for the forms. I now understand that my OCS application requires all three (2808, 2807, 2807-2). The 2807-2 states that if I answer yes to certain questions then I need to provide records for said condition for waiver determination (MEPS for civilian and N3M for AD). So do I get copies of all pertinent AHLTA encounters and fax them to someone at N3M prior to the board or just include them in my entire package upon submission?

exNavyOffRec

your application cannot go to board until N3M gives you a PQ letter, the fleet processor should be able to tell you what you need.