• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pre-Op and Mini OCS

Gnar

Well I am getting the knife this Friday the 3rd. I was concerned whether I should attend a Mini-OCS (3 days) at Camp-P on April 16-19. Do you think I have ample heal time? I do not want miss out on this great opportunity or look like a bitch to my OSO. On the same token I do not want to mess up my eyes... I doubt the DI will let me wear shades or a cover to protect my eyes right?

Any advise would be appreciated.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well I am getting the knife this Friday the 3rd. I was concerned whether I should attend a Mini-OCS (3 days) at Camp-P on April 16-19. Do you think I have ample heal time? I do not want miss out on this great opportunity or look like a bitch to my OSO. On the same token I do not want to mess up my eyes... I doubt the DI will let me wear shades or a cover to protect my eyes right?

Any advise would be appreciated.

Best bet is to ask whomever is going to use the knife on you

Reactions: Tom

EngineGirl

Sleepy Head
If you can't wear sunglasses or put in your drops as required, I wouldn't do it. Also, do you really need a mini OCS? The time I spent at OCS was plenty...no need for a pre OCS. Are you required to do it?