• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pensacola realtor recommendations

Road Program

Hangin' on by the static wicks
None
I might be moving to Pensacola and if I do, I'll be looking to rent a house. Does anyone have any experience with property managers down there?

mtsupilot09

"We lookin fo you. We gon find you!"
^^I've actually heard pretty good things about Top Gun. Did you have a bad experience with them? Pointe South is very good. I rent from them in Perdido Key. Meyer is huge down here. Try craigslist and oodle.com. LOTS of listings. Good luck sir!

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Also (as you probably know) there are lots of private party landlords out there who are decent to work with. When I was in API, we had a pretty good landlord, and a very sweet house between Perdido and NAS. IIRC we found it on CL back in the day, so I'd explore all your options

Treetop Flyer

pilot
Nancy Grogan was my landlord and she was great. Her son is a Marine and she didnt nickel and dime when I moved out.

Beans

*1. Loins... GIRD
pilot
PCS real estate gave my roommates and me a real hard time on move-out. They weren't very trusting of us SNA-types. They charged us for a ton of stuff even after we left the place cleaner than we received it. I'll let ducky continue. He was more involved in that situation.

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
Beumer has been fairly mediocre. It took a while to get some stuff fixed, and they lost our rent check one month and accused us of not paying even though we had a receipt... But on the flip side they waived some up front fees and what not because I'm a Marine and one of the ladies' who works there husband is a Marine in MATSG-21

punx_clever

Perdido Sand has been pretty good to me so far. Ted's a retired fighter jockey and does a pretty good job taking care of the studs.

Ric

*bump* Any more recent recommendations besides the previous ones? I'll be moving in October so I'm on the hunt for a place to rent

porw0004

standard-issue stud v2.0
pilot
I used a company called A Able Reality while I was there. It's a tiny little setup as their office was no more than half of a shack. It's run by some sweet 90+ year old lady that looks like she can barely move herself around. If she hasn't died by now, they'd be worth looking into; fair, honest, and simple.

RadicalDude

Social Justice Warlord
Just moved out of my "Pensacola Dream Cottage" managed through owner David Everritt. They manage a bunch of properties in the North Hill area of downtown. My experience was a mixed bag... fairly easy move-in, but they refused to fix the A/C which could only cool the house to 78, and the move-out process was terrible: they nickel and dimed us, tried to claim we left the house a mess after I'd already moved (they inspected it before move-out and said it was fine). They also waited until the last possible day to deliver the security deposit. Overall I'd have to recommend against them.