• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Graduation

Ahoy915

My husband is currently in OCS and I’ve been reading different blogs and scouring the Internet for information about graduation. If anyone can give me an idea of what the family can expect and a timeline that would be great.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
My husband is currently in OCS and I’ve been reading different blogs and scouring the Internet for information about graduation. If anyone can give me an idea of what the family can expect and a timeline that would be great.

There’s an OCS class spouse group on Facebook. That will be your best bet to get information as well as from your husband.

Ditto with the stand down question.

Meyerkord

pilot
This was how it worked for my class back in June:

The day before graduation (Thursday) you'll have a dinner reception where you can see your husband, as well the all the other families and soon-to-be graduates. The next morning around 0630, they'll do their last motivational run around base. Families are welcome to take pictures and watch. The graduation ceremony began around 1000 and lasted about 60-90 minutes. Once the ceremony is over, you're free to leave.

Ahoy915

This was how it worked for my class back in June:

The day before graduation (Thursday) you'll have a dinner reception where you can see your husband, as well the all the other families and soon-to-be graduates. The next morning around 0630, they'll do their last motivational run around base. Families are welcome to take pictures and watch. The graduation ceremony began around 1000 and lasted about 60-90 minutes. Once the ceremony is over, you're free to leave.

Thanks for the information. I booked the Navy Lodge and plan on flying in on Thursday.

Sky29

Find the Facebook page “officer training command Newport” and if you find his class number usually in comments you will find a Facebook group for family and spouses of that class and they have tons of helpful information! I would try that! :)

Ahoy915

Find the Facebook page “officer training command Newport” and if you find his class number usually in comments you will find a Facebook group for family and spouses of that class and they have tons of helpful information! I would try that! :)
Thanks. I linked up with both recommend pages on FB.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Say what? :eek:

“No gift at all” sucks. :(

The perfectly “gooder” choice is an Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch and L.L.Bean Duck Boots. :cool:

My work is done here. :D
Maine Hunting Shoe

e36714c5eaa97db09b71000f8e230305.jpg