• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NSCS / OCS Preparation

Packet in review for JAN '14 board, looking for additional reading to pass time and prepare academically for NSCS if selected.

I have read the Supply Corps "It's your Career/Education/Etc." documents and other PERSCOM information.

Can anyone recommend blogs, sites, or references for NSCS academic information, or general OCS preparation for lesser known items like nautical navigation, etc. In terms of Supply information, are any of the manuals/documentation available publicly? Is the curriculum comparable to Undergraduate business and supply chain management courses?

First post, any assistance is appreciated.

M/29yrs
SUPPLY (Jan 14 Board)
Prior Service: CPT Army, 75th Ranger Regiment
OAR: 47
GPA: 3.5 BBA - Management, 3.97 BS - Information Technology

BackOrdered

Contributor
I would recommend reading, cover to cover, the "Division Officers Guide" and "Watch Officers Guide" (Find the newest editions). Get hard copies and have them at the ready. These will prepare you for just about any outcome and they are a valid reference up to your first tour and beyond. I'd worry about Supply Corps School when you are at Supply Corps School, it is not hard.