• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USN NAVY ACTIVE DUTY applicant seeking OCS invterview in Portland, OR.

I am currently stationed at Navy Recruiting District Portland, Oregon. Due to being stationed in a remote area, it is tough to find Naval Officers outside of my command. I am currently in search for Officers in the SWO, SUPPO and IW designators who are available to set up a possible interview in the Washington, Oregon area.

V/r OS2 Wolery, David O.
Thank you.

exNavyOffRec

Call the NOSC at Everett they should have many.

FYI look at some of RUFIO's post, if you put SWO 3rd NRC will remove it, the bad part is generally Supply and IDC designators will only look at you at a person that puts them 1 or 2, if you want to go for the best shot pick SWO and then one of the other 2.

Call the NOSC at Everett they should have many.

FYI look at some of RUFIO's post, if you put SWO 3rd NRC will remove it, the bad part is generally Supply and IDC designators will only look at you at a person that puts them 1 or 2, if you want to go for the best shot pick SWO and then one of the other 2.

SWO is my number one, and suppo as 2. thanks for the tip!!