• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Miramar Shenanigans - Where's Wolfy?

TexasForever

pilot
I'm surprised this hasn't been on here yet. I can't take any credit I just happened to get a copy of the email. This started at the Miramar Air Show over a month ago and from what I've heard this has been going around the pentagon and all over the world. What started as a joke went viral after a squadron WTI tried to flex his influence via email. Amplifying information can be found in the enclosures. BTW has anyone seen Wolfy?

Enjoy

Attachments

• sad loi.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 179

hlg6016

A/C Wings Here
So the Helo boys failed to secure their squadron spaces during an air show? That's just inviting shenanigans.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Wow. It's never a good look when a patch-wearer decides they're an O-3 going on O-5 . . .

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Maybe it's been too long since I've done EWS or maybe it's too many inside jokes, but that was damn near unreadable.

I'm all for stealing mascots and ridiculing people who can't take a joke, though.
Yeah, can't speak to EWS, but it definitely read like a storm of "you had to be there for it to be funny" stuff. Still, people getting butthurt over standard JOPA shenanigans is an easy path to NMCI email chain infamy.

jmcquate

Contributor
I'm just hoping the COs response was done on his own, and not at the request of the squadron's officers.

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
That was hard to read. I'm assuming the heinously common use of [sic] was intentional to make fun of someone.

Otherwise, I got a chuckle or two, but overall, it seemed like they were trying too hard.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
So a VMM owned an HMH?

Oh, well. I will say that there were too many "[sic]" in there.