• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Looking for a RSSK-8 Seat Kit and NES-12

go_cubbies22

I recently picked up an Escapac IE-1 ejection seat from the S-3 as the newest addition for my man cave. It didn’t come with the seat kit or parachute so was able to get it for a pretty good price. I realize this is a long shot but if anybody has an RSSK-8 seat kit and/or NES-12 parachute that they would be willing to part with for a decent price, please PM me and we can try to work out a deal. Thanks in advance!

go_cubbies22

Damn 20k for that seat is crazy. I’m all for spending money on watches, guns, fishing and golf but $250 for an ejection seat to throw in the man cave was too good of a deal to pass up.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Spending too much time to get all the correct seat parts? Save some time and go the Boeing store, spend the money on a complete seat and custom stand. The best part is that if you really wanted the seat functional, I'm sure some dark web salesperson has a Mk7 rocket for sale. Pull the pins on special occasions!
Whatevs. Real men and women flew Grumman iron whilst sitting on Martin-Baker seats. It is known.