• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Looking for a 1520 willing to let me pick their brain a little bit...

NellyAD2

I posted this thread this morning in the NAVY OCS forum. Then decided that this may be a better spot. So anyways, sorry for repeating the thread. I am just looking for a AMDO to chat with about a few things before I set up any more of my boards. I am in Norfolk, so anyone in the local area would be a plus, but this could be done over email or phone if it had to be. I would really appreciate anytime I can get. Thanks.

Renegade One

None
I posted this thread this morning in the NAVY OCS forum. Then decided that this may be a better spot. So anyways, sorry for repeating the thread. I am just looking for a AMDO to chat with ... I would really appreciate anytime I can get. Thanks.
'T'would be good if you could help the AMDOs on the forum to better help YOU by telling them a bit more about yourself on your Profile Page. From the AW SOP:

http://www.airwarriors.com/community/index.php?threads/air-warrior’s-standard-operating-procedures-sop.34472/

Especially THIS Part (emphases are directly from the SOP…):
USER PROFILES. Take the time to fill it out. It doesn’t have to say exactly who you are, or any information that is too personal for the web, but at least provide some information about what you are doing (college, flight training, Fleet, retired, etc) and what your goals are for posting on the website. Many of the questions a user might ask have different answers depending on what point you are at in life/training, and it helps to have a profile with at least some basic information for other users to gauge how to reply. Myself and many of the Winged Aviators on this website will ignore questions by individuals that have not filled out their profile. If you don’t take the time, why should we take time to answer your questions?

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I know one checking out of a first fleet tour soon in the Hampton roads area. I'd be glad to pass him your email if you PM it to me.

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
'T'would be good if you could help the AMDOs on the forum to better help YOU by telling them a bit more about yourself on your Profile Page. From the AW SOP:

http://www.airwarriors.com/community/index.php?threads/air-warrior’s-standard-operating-procedures-sop.34472/

Especially THIS Part (emphases are directly from the SOP…):
USER PROFILES. Take the time to fill it out. It doesn’t have to say exactly who you are, or any information that is too personal for the web, but at least provide some information about what you are doing (college, flight training, Fleet, retired, etc) and what your goals are for posting on the website. Many of the questions a user might ask have different answers depending on what point you are at in life/training, and it helps to have a profile with at least some basic information for other users to gauge how to reply. Myself and many of the Winged Aviators on this website will ignore questions by individuals that have not filled out their profile. If you don’t take the time, why should we take time to answer your questions?
You should make this your signature.