• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JAX Room(s) for Rent (Avondale / Riverside)

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
Listen up dudes and dudettes...

I'm looking for a couple of hip young gunslingers to share this super awesome house in Avondale that I just bought. When I say super awesome, I'm not messing around in the least, this place is legit! This 2400 sqft house is smack dab in the middle of Avondale and right next to Boone Park. But check this out, you know how some people say "within walking distance of such and such place" but what they really mean is "it is conceivable that with superior dedication you could potentially walk to this place." That’s not what I’m talking about. My home is literally like 75ft from the park, and even better it's only 3/4 of a mile to all those sweet shops and restaurants in Avondale. You know that place The Fox? (if you don't we'll go there, it's awesome and I know the owner) Well you could walk to that place after a rough night. Also there is a pretty sweet sandwich shop basically in my back yard. I’m serious it's like 10ft from the garage, WINNING!

This house was built in 2006, which is totally awesome because it's got that sweet styling of an Avondale bungalow but with all the modern amenities. This house seriously rocks; it's got granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, a bitchin' backyard, and tons of space, all that stuff that your parents totally go nuts for when they shop for a house. The backyard has a built in fire pit, so you can bet your sweet butt we'll be making smores and stuff out there on the regular. ALSO both lots to the left and the right are empty so neighbors aren't all up in your chile. [And before you correct me and say its spelled ‘chili’, know that this is how we spell it out in New Mexico… Check out this awesome Wikipedia article about it if you don’t believe me: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Mexico_pepper.]

The rooms available are upstairs and share a bathroom. One of the rooms is a little bigger than the other so rent for the larger is $650, and the smaller is $575, plus utilities. If you are super awesome and want to rent both rooms I'll cut you a deal. This place has tons of storage closets and if you need some garage space, I'll hook you up with that too, no extra charge.

I'm a pretty awesome dude and so I'm pretty chill about the rent and other things. If you want to pay all at the beginning of the month that’s cool, if you want to split payments on the 1st and 15th that’s cool too. I don't care. We’ll have a dialog about what works best for you. If you have pets we can talk about that as well.

You can be male, or female, and be of any race, religion, or sexual preference you want, I don’t really care, you can even be a double anchor booger eater... and if you don’t know what that is, don’t worry about it. As long as we get a long, you realize that Han Solo shot first, and if someone asks you if you are a god, you say "YES!"

The only thing is that if it turns out you're dishonest, use drugs in my house, are found to be sympathetic to Decepticons, are otherwise engaged in criminal activity or anything like that, I'll evict your ass so fast it'll make your head spin.

About your roommate:
I'm 28, originally from the truly righteous city of Austin Texas, so if you're lucky enough to live here you get to hear me talk about Austin all the time. I have an awesome German Shepherd named Cicero who is super nice, unless you're a shady character or a robber or a rapist or something like that, in which case he'll rip your damn face off. If you live here he will protect your stuff like it was his own. Believe me when I say this 80lb badass is both a lover AND a fighter.

Like it says above I'm looking for some totally awesome roommates, so if that’s not you don't apply. But if you meet the criteria, send me an email and I'll show you the place and we'll sit down and talk for a bit. We can talk about things like: xBox, Halo, craft beer, college football, scotch whiskey, other types of whiskey, Ron Paul, tattoos, Star Wars, being quiet when I have to fly early in the morning, preparing for zombie invasions, or whatever else you're into.

Things you might want to not talk about: OU, being unemployed currently, Bud-light / Coors light / or whatever other BS light American lager you think you like, lying, cheating, stealing, etc.

I'm a non-judgmental classical humanist, unless you prefer PS3 to xBox 360, I'll judge you for that. I have an awesome job that keeps me busy, so between that and respecting my neighbors we don't have massive parties here, but we'll have a few people over from time to time, and let loose downtown, or at the beach, or in Riverside, or wherever else.

Email me: statesman.usa@gmail.com or Call / Text: 512.659.6697 if you want to see some pictures.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
PS3 is far superior. Ask anyone who comes on deployment with an Xbox but then wants to watch a blu ray. You know what you have to do? Find a PS3. Suckers.

GSDs are no Boxer, but they'll do. Don't think my wife will let me move in, no matter how bitchin' of a roommate I think I could be. Best of luck finding a non serial killer craigslist roomie!

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I like how you rank NFOs after gay dudes in your heirarchy of acceptable tenants. :D

Brett

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
I'm leaving a backpack there with a change of clothes and toiletries. I currently don't have a place in the Avondale area.. I've got the TownCenter and Beaches areas covered. That way if I ever piss the wife off and I'm out I don't have to plan too much. Strategery. Any good Persian has outposts throughout his empire in case he needs a place to rest.

statesman

pilot
You'll be sleeping outside... I would say outside with the dog, but the dog sleeps inside... you sleep outside.

MasterBates

Haji, I'm pretty sure if you mow the lawn my parents will let you sleep under my reloading bench.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk

statesman

pilot
Still available... Pictures attached below... Pardon the mess I'm still unpacking.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327386332.881650.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327386332.881650.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 19
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327386343.465691.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327386343.465691.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 18
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327386354.532084.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327386354.532084.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 21

statesman

pilot
Larger room measures 12' x 13' and the smaller is just slightly so.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327386565.569131.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327386565.569131.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 20
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327386573.825630.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327386573.825630.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 21