• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IPBC Gouge

snake020

Contributor
Has anyone been through the IPBC course recently since it became a 20 week course? Trying to get an idea of the school workload. I'm working on a MS in Computer Science part time (1 class per semester) and can take my course online/video delivered lectures while away. Trying to get an idea if I have time for both, or if the after hours workload for IPBC (e.g. homework, having to stay in secured spaces to work on projects) is incompatible and I should file for military leave for the semester.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Has anyone been through the IPBC course recently since it became a 20 week course? Trying to get an idea of the school workload. I'm working on a MS in Computer Science part time (1 class per semester) and can take my course online/video delivered lectures while away. Trying to get an idea if I have time for both, or if the after hours workload for IPBC (e.g. homework, having to stay in secured spaces to work on projects) is incompatible and I should file for military leave for the semester.

Did you Re-Des to IP? I thought you were a SUPPO.

snake020

Contributor
Did you Re-Des to IP? I thought you were a SUPPO.

You have a good memory. Yes, got approved to redes to IP and affiliate with SELRES, expect to start drilling next month. Trying to knock out these schools early in CY19.

bubblehead

Registered Member
Contributor
You will do just fine in the school. It's pretty easy, IMHO, especially if you have a tech background. I've never heard of anyone attriting. Remember, this is not NUPOC, which is actually difficult.

AULANI

The IP guys in IWBC liked to brag that they rarely returned to the schoolhouse after lunch.