• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Does anyone know the quotas for Intel or Metoc communities the Navy is trying to fill for 2016?

There isn't a METOC program anymore straight out of OCS, just OCEANO. OCEANO is roughly about 5-8 and INTEL about 45 for FY-16.

Honestly, you should be less concerned about quotas/numbers and more on working on getting a competitive application to the board.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
There isn't a METOC program anymore straight out of OCS, just OCEANO. OCEANO is roughly about 5-8 and INTEL about 45 for FY-16.

Honestly, you should be less concerned about quotas/numbers and more on working on getting a competitive application to the board.
Sir, I'd be curious to know the total annual new 1830/1835 combined from OCS, NROTC, UNSA, DCO, STA-21, and lat transfers.

Correct me if I'm wrong: For this FY, I think it's 45 OCS + _ NROTC + _ USNA + 50 DCO + _ STA + _ lat transfers.

Thomas Wright

Any chance you know the quoatas for FY 2017? I just submitted for the DEC 5th IDC board for Ocean-O/IW/IP. Thanks!