• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

In Processing

E6286

OCC 191 Select
During in processing, what all goes on medical wise? Is it a full out MEPS or Flight style physical or do they just ask you if you feel okay or what?

DocT

Dean of Students
pilot
If you are prior, you will hand carry them to OCS. If you aren't, they will cook up some records for you during medical. However, if you do have records of recent innoculations, bring 'em, you might get out of a few shots. They don't get civilian medical records down there.

Oh, and don't forget the KY for the raping, I prefer the warming kind.

E6286

OCC 191 Select
I am not prior. I just was wondering if I bring my Flight Phys. records and waivers down there with me or how that works.

Also, do you get a flu shot there? I am going to get one if not since I am going in January.........

stevo01

I am not prior. I just was wondering if I bring my Flight Phys. records and waivers down there with me or how that works.

Also, do you get a flu shot there? I am going to get one if not since I am going in January.........[/QUOTE]

doesnt matter, your gonna get sich any ways.:)

man it's gonna be so cold...

E6286

OCC 191 Select
I am not all that worried about the cold. I am from Pittsburgh. I have lived in Northern VA for a year now and cold here is like 30 degrees, cold in the burg is a windchill of -18 lol. Yeah, its going to suck, but hey, anything in life worth doing doesn't come easily..... Hell, I have been waiting for this shot since 2002. Plus, everytime I get cold I will just think of the hellish cubicle I will have to go back to if I don't graduate :D................

MR

Do they do a hearing test. I was just over the threshold to not require a waiver for one of my ears. It can deviate 5 -10 db so I'm hoping to avoid any complications. Thanks.

Duc'-guy25

pilot
No, there is no hearing test done at OCS. Its more of a screening to make sure nothing in your body is too jacked up to train than a physical.