• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I had PRK with Custom View...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Av8or72Dan

I had my 3 month check yesterday and the doc says that I am 20/15 in each eye and almost 20/10 together. My contact per. was -1.25 (left), -1.75 (right). Like I said in the title, I had PRK with custom view. I paid exactly $3,315.00 for the entire surgery. Sounds real expensive but it is a small price to pay for wanting to fly in the navy. Now all I have to do is get selected....
On Friday (4 March), I will have my aviation physical. I am nervous but as long as I have all of the paperwork, I do not think my eyes will be a problem. I will repost here afterwards and let you guys know if anything specific is needed for guys that have had the surgery.

bubba716

prk

Hey guys. I had PRK done last december and I would recommend it to anybody. I would also recommend that you go with the custom surgery if you can afford it. My vision before the surgery was something like 22/100 in both eyes and now they are 20/15. If anybody has any question feel free to let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.