• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

House for Rent Oak Harbor, WA.

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
This house will be available for rent late September - early October. Located in a great neighborhood, this 4 BR, 2.5 Bath, 2,400 Sq Ft. home has large fenced back yard ideal for dogs of any size. This home has large deck in the back yard that overlooks golf course, gas fireplace, and two car garage with side door leading into the back yard. Pets OK with deposit. $1700/mo. If interested, send me a message and I'll email you more pictures.

-Ken

Attachments

• house1.jpg
    house1.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 94

Angels

Contributor
DSCF2365.JPGDSCF2077.JPGDSCF2081.JPGDSCF2068.JPG
I tried to post the house pics but many of them said the file is to large so here is some of them and more info on the house.
4 BR, 2.5 bath, 2498 sq. ft., Attached 2-car garage. Located in the desirable family friendly neighborhood of Fireside, this breathtaking top of the hill home with gorgeous golf course views is less than 5 miles from NAS Whidbey Island! Well maintained and just shy of 2,500 sq ft means large rooms! Custom built home with open floor plan features a covered front porch, RV parking, a large second story entertainers deck that is plumbed for gas, a gas fireplace and economical natural gas heating. Kitchen features lots of cabinetry, breakfast bar, pantry & garbage disposable. All bedrooms are upstairs. Master suite at one end and 3 more rooms on opposite end. Master includes his and her closets/walk in closet, ceiling fan, dual sink vanity and skylights. Huge fully fenced backyard is ideal for kids & pets. Less than 5 minute walk to Fireside Park and Fort Nugent Park featuring large playgrounds, ball fields and hiking trails.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Just out of curiosity (as an OH landlord myself), were you able to get people in for $1600-1700? Seems a bit on the steep side based on a lot of the real estate adds that I scan from time to time. Getting ready to head back to NUW in the next year, but will probably continue to rent my old house out and either buy something new in Anacortes or rent there. Just wondering if I ought to jack up my rent.