• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

House for Rent in Lillian, AL- 15 minutes from Pensacola NAS

langer

Hello everyone!

We will be moving this coming March, and the house we are currently living in will become available to rent. It's in Lillian, AL- 15 minutes from Pensacola NAS and Corry Station. The location is fantastic- we're two blocks back from the bay, and a little over 10 minutes from the beach (Perdido Key)! We love living here and will definitely miss this house/the area when we leave. The Landlord is very (emphasis on very!) laid back, and will work with any military orders and/or uncertainty that may arise. He prefers to rent to military individuals/families, so we told him we'd spread the word :)

The rent is 950 a month with a 950 deposit. He doesn't ask for a pet deposit- we have two cats and a dog and haven't had to pay a thing. There's a huge fenced in backyard and two sheds out back for storage. It's a 3 bedroom/2 bath home, with an open living area and a huge sun room attached to the back. All hardwood and tile flooring. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a message.

langer

Just wanted to correct this- our landlord has two houses for rent here in Lillian that he wanted listed- the one we're living in (description above) is only 800, and he just purchased a home- new construction- right down the road which will rent for 950. The new construction is 1 block back from the bay, and the house we're living in now is only a 5 minute walk from the bay (2 blocks back). The houses are 15 minutes away from NAS Pensacola.

aprildean

Hi my name is April & I've been looking for a house in Lillian for quit a while for myself & my two children. I was just wondering if your house is still available. Please let me know ASAP. I am having to move out of the house we are in because its being sold. Thank You in advance!!!