• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Going to Whiting? Check out Majestic Oaks

scubasteve38

If anybody is going up to Whiting for Primary or Advanced, you should check out Majestic Oaks. Really nice apartment complex right next to the 10 freeway and about 35 minutes from Whiting, and 25 minutes from NAS Pensacola. It's gated and one of the newer complexes in the area (opened in 2008). They have military clause, pet friendly(up to 75 pounds), fitness center, and tanning beds. If your interested give them a call at (850)-479-6257

Here's the current rent so far that they've told me:

1 BD/1BA :$835

2BD/2BA: $919

3BD/2BA: $1019

pet fee is 300 (it's the same everywhere so you can't really escape it)

AllYourBass

I'm okay with the events unfolding currently
pilot
I live here with a couple flight school roommates and I am aware of at least three more groups of people who do as well. Nice complex, feel free to shoot me any questions if you're trying to find a place to live.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
As an aside, pretty sure the "Military Clause" has nothing to do with any apartment complex/condo, it's a stipulation of the SCRA which is a federal law.
Pickle