• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Finally got my orders!!!! Trading Green for Navy Blue

DawgPoundfa

None
I finally got my orders to PCS to Pensacola this June. It now seems like a reality that my Interservice Transfer from the Army to SNFO has been approved. I just can not believe that a life long dream of being in an aircraft is all that much closer.

Now the real fun begins.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I finally got my orders to PCS to Pensacola this June. It now seems like a reality that my Interservice Transfer from the Army to SNFO has been approved. I just can not believe that a life long dream of being in an aircraft is all that much closer.

Now the real fun begins.

Congrats!
Get 'er done.

DawgPoundfa

None
I have always hated that and how it is used for everything and I mean everything. I have already pretty much removed it. I will have to find and post the article that was done a couple of years ago that explained the different ways and meanings of the word.

highside7r

None
Congrats, having gone Navy-Army, wish I could head back with you. Enjoy your new life and good luck as a SNFO.