• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fighter pilot songs by Dos Gringos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snooze

To all,
I just found this forum on the web and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Snooze and I am member of the band Dos Gringos. You may have heard our song "I'm a Pilot" that was posted by jarhead. If you are interested in other songs like this one, I would like to invite everyone to go to our website at www.dosgringosrocks.com. It has all the info you need plus snippets of other songs to listen to. I know our stuff is mostly about us Air Force guys, but I think most of it translates well to all combat aviation. Anyway, I look forward to your comments.

Gottman

Dos Gringos f*cking rock! I'm a casual LT at Luke awaiting pilot training at Whiting. I'll be sure to introduce your music to the SNAs in my class.

BigWorm

Marine Aviator
pilot
The AF sucks! I hate them (as a service, not always individually), but these guys seem pretty cool. I will give them the stamp of approval for whatever that's worth. The 15 bucks was well spent on their CD.
I guess I can’t talk too much smack, cuz here it is 0230 on a valentines sat, and I am still doing jet logs in the Q.

montellv

Professional Badguy
pilot
Snooze,

You guys have some of the funniest aviator songs I have ever heard. Someone brought your cd back from the gulf and we love it here in strike fighter country(Lemoore, CA). 2's Blind is the cat's ass.

Keep 'em coming :D

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Oh man, I just listened to the clips on the website, I think I'll buy the CD.

lowflier03

So no $hit there I was
pilot
Im gonna buy the cd, the samples rocked. Too bad you have to order it. If only Best Buy carried the CD, I hate waiting for things to be delivered.

contrail_dash

Yeah I was getting pretty hammered with the pilots from the ANG unit I'm pledging for and they were playin this cd....found it on Amazon..paid the extra for overnight.. dont even ask if it was worth it....cuz it f!cking was!!!!!

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
I just gotta get this thread back in the open... I just got the CD today.... This is such a great CD... Though, all my friends think I am retarded.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Great CD though be cautined I lent it out to a couple fo friends and they almost drove off the raod laughing so hard. "2's Blind" is the best song on the CD. Been there too many times.

VarmintShooter

Bottom of the barrel
pilot
VetteMuscle427 said:
I just gotta get this thread back in the open... I just got the CD today.... This is such a great CD... Though, all my friends think I am retarded.

Glad to see it made it! Everything about that CD rocks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.