• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fighter pilot red wine thread

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
I apologize to all the wine drinkers on the site. I closed this thread because the scab discussion was pushing a good booze conversation to the background. I tried to split the thread to allow the wine discussion to continue but screwed up. I ended up merging some posts and deleting others. Then somehow I deleted the whole thread.......

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
That's O.K. ... at least we found out a little bit about wine, integrity, and honor.

And scabs, too. :)

Pitchlock

pilot
That's the thing about booze, it almost always leads to heated discussions which solve the worlds problems....no worries here.

I apologize if I offended anyone, for the record I was not defending the concept of scabs. I was trying to give a single person, whom I have never met, the benefit of doubt before nailing him to the cross.

There was one poster who asked a question about education after leaving the navy. Please PM me with those questions, or start new thread.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
.....I apologize if I offended anyone, for the record I was not defending the concept of scabs. I was trying to give a single person, whom I have never met, the benefit of doubt before nailing him to the cross....
You didn't offend us ... we're already locked and loaded on the question. You could only "be offensive" and/or let yourself down by purchasing the guy's wine ... and there is no doubt on his scabbery ... is that a word??? It is now ... he's a Continental scab ...

But no ... we're all O.K. on this ... just do yourself a favor and don't support scabs. :)

HackerF15E

Retired Strike Pig Driver
None
Sorry to dredge up an old thread, but I just had a chance to drink some of this yesterday -- first time I've ever seen this wine -- and I was thrilled about it until Google turned up this thread.

And then I looked at the Jumpseat Protection List.

Ack.