• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Dog-friendly House for Rent Near NAS JAX

samlobo

pilot
None
Rent a Coastie home! Perfect rental for responsible pet-owners who wish to rent in beautiful Avondale neighborhood of Jacksonville! Pet-friendly with no size restrictions on dogs. 2 bedroom, 1 bath historic home, with the option to use the 3rd room as a bedroom instead of a den. 1260 sq ft. Home is a beautifully renovated historic bungalow with hardwood floors, original crown moulding and glasswork, central heating and air, dishwasher, electric Jenn-Air stove with grill cook-top, fridge w/ bottom freezer, washer/dryer hook-ups, fenced backyard, ornate iron driveway gate, security system, detached 1 car garage, potting shed, small paver patio, IR-heat gas grill, automatic sprinkler system & cozy front porch with automatic plant mister system installed. Yard is fenced.

Convenience: The home is within walking distance to many shops and restaurants (Starbucks, Publix, Panera Bread Company, Moe's, Longhorn, CVS Pharmacy, UPS, Planet Smoothie, Subway, Longhorn steakhouse, Japanese Habachi steakhouse, Sushi, Crispers). Home is in the Avondale/Riverside area, nearby Naval Air Station Jacksonville, Downtown, Cecil Field, St. Vincent's Hospital, UF Shands Hospital, Orange Park Medical Center, Baptist Health, and CSX. Terrific location for Navy and Coast Guard personnel...close enough to come home for lunch from NAS JAX! 10 minute drive to downtown, 7 minutes to NAS Jax, 22 min to Cecil Field, 20-25 min to Southside, 25 min to Jax International Airport.

Rates: $1290 monthly rent. References will be requested. Available for move-in September 1st. Lease signing can occur prior.

Pets: Pets allowed with $250 non-refundable pet-deposit. Any size or breed dog allowed. No cats, please.

NO SMOKING. Minimum 12-month lease, with the option to renew. First and last month's rent required at lease signing. Please contact via email: jenamckay@aol.com or phone (334) 477-9024.

Currently rented by great Navy officers through airwarriors.com and I would like to continue renting to Navy.

porchview.jpg

LivingRoom001.jpg

bedroom2.jpg

bathroom1.jpg

breakfastnook.jpg

backyard.jpg

100_3965.jpg

frontporch.jpg

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm the current tenant, need to move due to various life/work circumstances, but will attest that is a great place to rent for JOs looking to be near to base and all that is awesome in Avondale.

samlobo

pilot
None
The home is now officially a 3-bedroom due to the addition of a permanent door on the back room. All bedrooms have a closet. House is still available for rent with a move-in date no earlier than 01 September. Any interested renters can contact me directly.
Thanks!
Jen

samlobo

pilot
None
Home is available for rent again with a move-in date as early as November 15th. (Possibly as early as November 8th). Rent is still $1290 per month. Same description as above, but now there is a washer/dryer included. Feel free to contact me via email at: jenamckay@aol.com

samlobo

pilot
None
Home is now available for rent earlier that previously stated. Move-in as early as November 1st.

samlobo

pilot
None
I have changed my mind and have decided to allow cats as well as dogs, as long as they are well behaved. The home is still available for rent. Would love to rent to a Navy/Coastie type as opposed to gen CIV population. You can contact me via private message or email jenamckay@aol.com