• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Deploying looking for a 6month renter in a water view home.

Birdeemk

My house is being remodeled and I've allowed several people in my squadron to store items over deployment so although it is a 3bdrm 2.5 bath I'm only renting the main floor. The master bdrm/bath, kitchen, living and reading room as well as a half bath are all on this floor. It's in a marina with great water views and if needed dock space. It does have several unfinished projects and the property requires some yard work. I'm asking $800 but will negotiate if you are handy and want to take on some of the projects. I'll be back in June and at that time will gladly consider renting one of the other rooms in the house as soon as people take their things back. No pets, no smokers. The only room on the lower level that you would have access to would be the laundry room. There is a carport and attached shop that is largely full of stored items. Looking for a responsible person who can keep an eye on the place and would take good care of it while I'm gone. Available Dec 1st. Best way to reach me is cell at 208-310-9089. I'll send pictures and give the address to anyone who is truely interested, it is located 10min out east out of Oak Harbor.